So, you’re going to the beach?
Part of making this summer the best summer ever includes my boyfriend and I’s trip to Myrtle Beach with his family. I am more than excited for a real vacation unlike any other I’ve taken before, so to prepare, I’ve created a packing list! (As everyone should to ensure that you don’t end up 12 hours away without shampoo.)
With a full week away and no idea about our itinerary, it can be hard to plan outfits in advance. Because of this, I’m making myself a list of duds that are easily mixed and matched to fit any beach occasion!
Below, you’ll find several outfit spreads courtesy of Polyvore, as well as an overall packing list of toiletries and other necessities. Click on each photo for purchasing information!
Plus, at the bottom of the post, claim your FREE printable checklist!
- Leggings or work-out shorts
- Simple, comfy t-shirt
- Flip flops
- Don’t forget carry-on items, like snacks, car charger adapters, and sunglasses!
- Plain, comfy sandals
- Matching bag
- Accessorize with necklaces, bracelets and rings
Romper Lovin’: I have a romper addiction. (I know, it’s a problem – but it’s going to work out for me at the beach!) Rompers and jumpsuits can be worn as cover-ups, they can be dressed up or down, and they’re all around awesome. Here are some ideas for rompers I’ll be wearing at the beach.
- 3 comfy and flow-y rompers
- Matching sandals
- Accessorize with leather bracelets (can be bought custom on boardwalks)
- 2 t-shirts
- 3 tanks
- 3 shorts
- 1 pair of jeans (in case it gets chilly one night!)
- 2-3 flip flops of various colors
- 1 pair of Sperry Top-Siders
- 1-2 cardigans or ponchos
- 1 sweatshirt
- Ample underwear & bras
- 2-3 swimsuits
- 2 cover-ups
While the rest of the stuff doesn’t have a colorful picture, it’s still important to remember:
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- Glasses/contacts/contact solution etc
- Feminine hygiene products
- Hair straightener/curler
- Hair clip/shower cap
- Face soap
- Shampoo & conditioner
- Aloe Vera gel (just in case…)
- Razor & shaving cream
- Eye shadow
- Lip gloss
- Brushes & sponges
- Phone & charger
- Camera & charger
- Laptop & charger
- iPad & charger
- Phone charger for the car
- Beach bag
- Reusable water bottle
- Baby wipes (for sandy feet!)
- Plastic shopping bags (for putting wet clothes back in suitcases)
- Zip-lock bags (for seashells and other collectables)
From clothes to toiletries, that’s everything you’ll need for a trip to the beach!
This is the ULTIMATE beach packing list, designed for a full week of travel, so it can definitely be adapted to fit your specific needs!
Did I leave anything out? Do you have a cool trick for packing suitcases? Comment below!
Fashion images courtesy of Polyvore. This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are my own and are not endorsed by any organization.