The semester is beginning yet again, ladies, and it’s never too late (or too early) to prepare—with the help of the very best college bloggers on the web. Luckily, all of our very best college-prep articles are in one spot for you to reference—so what are you waiting for? Start checking these things off your to-do list!
1. Bought all of your dorm decor & necessities?
- What to pack:
- How to pack:
- Stay clutter-free while packing with these tips from Gold&Hearts
- Find out where to shop for your college dorm on Caiti Nicole Blog
- Remember these essentials to get you through your first week on Dani Dearest
- Pack all your stuff up right with Kymberly Ann
2. Bought all of your school supplies?
- What to buy:
- How to buy it:
- And here’s how to organize all the things you’ve just bought, on Killer Harmony
2.5 Bonus! Here’s how to pick a planner:
- Here’s what to think about when making your decision, on Dani Dearest
3. Finished registering for all your classes?
- If you’re thinking about online classes, read this first on Composed & Collected
4. Finalized your financial aid & student loans?
- Earn scholarships:
- Don’t let student loans take over your life—let me help on ScholarshipPoints Campus Life
5. Purchased your textbooks?
- Hear real college students’ answers to all of your textbook questions, courtesy of Tori Grace
- Find the cheapest (possibly even free) textbooks with The Classic Brunette
- And when you’re ready to buy, check out Jessica Slaughter’s guide
6. Printed your syllabi & organized your due dates?
- How to organize:
- Set up your organization methods:
- Set up your planner right here on Michelle Adams Blog
- Or prepare your planner with Tori Grace
- Organize your new agenda with the help of Lola on Macarons in the Morning
- Or enlist in the help of Kayla Blogs to organize your planner
- And if you use the Horacio Printing Planner, organize it with Sara from Sara Strives
7. Packed your backpack?
- Watch: What’s in my backpack here on Michelle Adams Blog
- And read what’s in Amelie’s backpack on A Wanderer’s Adventures
- Don’t leave out these 3 these backpack necessities, from Rebekah at Life And Times Of A College Student
- And remember these 9 essentials from Dani Dearest
8. Introduced yourself to your classmates & professors?
- Make friends:
- Build relationships with professors:
- You can get along with your roommate with the help of The Classic Brunette
- If you’re an introvert:
9. Made a budget?
- Create your budget with Kymberly Ann
- Cut unnecessary spending with The Happy Arkansan
- Check out these 7 tips for managing your money in college, courtesy of yours truly on ScholarshipPoints Campus Life
10. Picked out your outfits?
- Get some outfit inspiration from Christina on Society19
- Then go shopping at these lesser-known, cheap clothing stores, courtesy of Rebecca from ScholarshipPoints Campus Life
- And get student discounts from these 14 stores, listed by Amanda on ScholarshipPoints Campus Life
- Do your makeup quickly before class with these tips from Gold&Hearts
- Finally, get your beauty essentials cheap with the help of Endless May
Once you get through all of these, you’ll be totally ready for the semester ahead!
What are your favorite back-to-school articles on the web? Share with us in the comments!