Whether your major is English, math, or even music, there’s a college blogger out there with tips to help you rise to the top of your class. If you’re looking for only the best advice on how to succeed in any of your classes, check out the posts below from college students just like you!
Struggling with a difficult class?
- How can you ace a tough course? With help from Samantha at As Life Grows!
- Study smarter, not harder with Hannah from The Swirl!
- This unique technique from Stephanie at Sincerely, Stephanie will boost your productivity by a mile!
- Taking better notes is the first step to success, and Abigail from Living the Gray Life knows just how to do it!
- When you study at home, you need these things on your desk to stay productive! Read right here on Michelle Adams Blog.
- Focus! These tips from Paige at Eyeliner Wings & Pretty Things will help.
Having trouble writing papers? We can help!
- Make your paper stand out (in a good way!) with help from Tori from Chase The Write Dream!
- Here’s a great checklist to go through before turning your essay, courtesy of Amelie from A Wanderer’s Adventures.
- Perfect your thesis from a content standpoint with these tips from Megan at Living Between the Lines!
- Feel like your essay is just missing something? I can help, right here on Michelle Adams Blog.
Looking to be a better writer overall?
- Writing doesn’t have to be daunting, if you practice, with these tips from Amelie at A Wanderer’s Adventures
- A whole section of my blog is dedicated to writing! Have a look.
Need advice for a specific course? We’ve got you, girl!
- If you’re a music major, let Hannah answer all your pressing questions about juries on Killer Harmony.
- Taking a STEM (science, technology, engineering, & math) course? Alana has you covered on The Cosmic Road!
- English doesn’t have to be hard, I can help, right here on Michelle Adams Blog!
- Math is no problem for Jessica Slaughter, let her help!
Worried about an upcoming exam? Let us help!
- Finals are no match for you, with these tips on Sara Laughed!
- If you experience test anxiety, I have scientific tips to help you remedy it! Read right here on Michelle Adams Blog.
- Prepare daily for an upcoming test with these tips from Jessica Slaughter.
Blogs from fellow college students are one of the best resources available to you as you work on your grades this semester, so use them!
Have more study tips? Share in the comments below, so we can all benefit!