Hey everyone! Happy blogmas day 11!
I want to take this time to thank Haley Marie for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award! If you didn’t know, the MBA is a challenge started by Okoto Enigma in an attempt to connect a bunch of us bloggers from across the web—and I figured, why not?
So here’s how it works:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whomever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Also mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 other bloggers.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question!
- Share the links to your best post(s).
THREE THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. I’m only 19, but I’m less than a year away from graduating with my Bachelor’s degree!
2. I just recently opened my own freelance editing business! Learn more here!
3. I did a 20-questions post the other day if you want to know more about me!
HALEY’S FIVE QUESTIONS:
1. What’s one thing none of your readers would guess about you?
I actually graduated from college before I graduated from high school. (My community college ceremony was about a week before my high school ceremony!)
2. What’s the story behind your blog name?
Well, I decided to name it after myself. That’s about it.
3. If everything in your life had gone exactly as planned, what would you be doing right now?
I suppose I’d be touring the nation as a pop star, according to second grade me! But if I hadn’t changed my major, I’d be practicing for a clarinet jury, I bet!
4. If your blog post could be tweeted by anyone in the world, who would you choose?
My absolute idol, Shania Twain. Unrelated to the blog, she’s just amazing.
5. If you could only keep three items from your closet, what would you keep?
This would seriously be a tragedy! But since I only keep my dresses, sweatshirts, cardigans in my closet (the rest in my dresser), I guess I’m a little safe. I would probably keep my tan sweater dress that I wore for my birthday, my red bulky cardigan with giant pockets, and my green jacket. All essentials!
MY FAVORITE BLOG POST:
I spent so much time on this post, and I think it’s so valuable—maybe one of the most valuable on my site!
IF I NOMINATED YOU, YOU MUST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS:
- Why did you decide to start blogging?
- What’s your favorite part about sharing your life online? Least favorite?
- If you had to choose between a pet turtle and a pet giraffe…which one?
- In what state are YOU most productive? Listening to music? Silence? Night? Day? Share with us!
- What was your favorite class from last semester?
I love you all and respect you so much for your talent and energy about blogging. Being part of your community has been amazing, and getting to know you has been a blast. Thanks for going on this journey with me!
Again, thanks to Haley for nominating me! If you’re reading this, I also tag YOU to complete the challenge! Can’t wait to see it!